Friday, May 17, 2013

Will.i.am @ Pt England School!


International Superstar Will.i.am from famous Hip Hop group 'Black Eyed Peas' visited our school. What an amazing experience for our children. Here's what Makayla had to say about it:


I felt pumped and exhilarated as I remembered that the big cameras for the news and popular shows were behind me. I also felt inspired because of the generous donation that Will.i.am gave the Manaiakalani schools. It was a lot of money ($100, 000 by the way!) to help with our classrooms and e-learning tools.

I am an inspired student right now and I am very excited to see what new guests will be brought to us and our school. Thank you Will.I.am for supporting our school!

Please check out our blogs to find out more about this amazing experience!

1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing Makayla make sure you channel that positive energy into your work and work hard so you will be rewarded.

    From
    - Corey Sio

    ReplyDelete

PES Art Expo 2022 - Room 7 Artwork

 Today our school held an Art Expo in the hall. Each team and class in the school showcased the art creations from their inquiry around '...